the Rift

[OPEN] Brushes and hammers

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

I had to cut back on flying for a few days; the burns on my wings ebbing but still hurting like a bitch. I also had a slight limp, making me look stupid with each step I took, one hoof falling behind the other three as I did my best to keep up with my usual pace. It hurt, but I was a man; I had to suck these kind of things up. Father always hid his pain well, as if it never bothered him and that everything was fine. There might be plenty of things about the Sultan that pissed me off, but that was one thing I still admired.

Hell, I admired a lot of things about him, even if he liked ignoring me all the time. I wonder how useless he thought I was, especially now that I was temporarily a gimp and not looking as handsome as I had used to. Yeah I said it, I'm pretty hot stuff. I mean; Mother is gorgeous and Father has the ladies all over him. They may not do anything, but I see them ogling him like the hot piece of ass he is- Er... maybe I shouldn't think about Father like that.

Speaking of, was that him by the bridge over there? It had to be. Despite him seeming to blend in well with the sweltering sun that caused the rich sands to burn beneath my hooves, it was still evident by the blazing wings and large horns that it was obviously the Wildfire. If that wasn't a dead giveaway, then the serpent and baby phoenix at his heels sealed it for me. Suddenly I was trotting forward, my injured leg causing me a little trouble, and making my way towards the dun warrior. Blue eyes scanned the materials he was collecting, before watching him continue his work and work up an even bigger sweat, before finally calling out to him in a boisterous tone," Hey Pops! Need a helping hoof with whatever it is you're doing? Wouldn't want your old bones to break under all the work huh?"

A cheeky grin was plastered on my maw, eyes full of a daring gleam that bagged the man before me to fight back, to take my bait and play a little game of banter. I had the advantage of course, Mother had blessed me with her eloquent vocabulary, whereas Father still had his traditional, simple sentences. I had to prevent myself from prancing around, hooves itching to keep moving at the thought of a little fun; after all, it's not like I had anything better to do today. Maybe today would be the day Father would notice me.

OOC: Rhoa has officially entered the realm of not giving a fuck xD
Forgive me <3

Image Credits

@[Gaucho]

Messages In This Thread
Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-06-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Rhoa - 03-09-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 03-09-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 03-26-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-29-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 04-19-2015, 01:53 PM