the Rift

A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN}

Mirame Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Beauty or power.. I wonder which is in fact more worthy.. Surely, one without the other is never a given, but flaws the Gods give us are to make sure they always reign over us. They fear us. That is what makes them truly weak. The expression on her striped face changed none from that of confident eye contact from the dames own blood optics to this his.
As the harlot waited for a response, she caught hold of a familiar glare. Examining, planning, confidently disgusting. It was all but belonging to him. It lacked the straight forward intentions that her prior demon assaulter had not. Along with the slight hint of amusement, she knew too well who he reminded her of. Even so, she'd never admired another being till that day. This was similar to that. An infatuation with that which she lacked. Sinister smile, degrading, but bubbled a lust she'd long tried to forget. Large auds flicked back, as gaze thinned in m displeasure, examining the brute without the screen of her lady like demeanor for a few seconds of time, before returning to that of feminine curiosity as he began to speak.
“Then your grievance must be close to healed? My injuries won’t let me forget them for a second… except for when I’m sleeping.”
Mare tilted her head at the thought, perplexed for a moment in the idea. It'd been two years since then, yet the pain still jabbed, and she still struggled not to limp at times. It passed, then came again once more. "Do you believe so? Even after all this time, it still likes to remind me of it often. Perhaps it's the effects of the poison." She spoke, ignoring the rest of his speech that referred to himself. "I don't know much about wounds, or slow killing. Sharp, sudden death is much more enthralling.." The mistress's gaze sunk into that of one that was hungry,and excited. However, she was sure to end it to that of a more appealing glance as quickly as it started. When he mentioned where they were, it was rather shocking. She'd done much hunting and researching of the land around Hollowood in her younger days, trying to discover what it was she was missing from her memories. Yet, she'd never heard of the land this stallion mentioned. If she was really this far south, she'd doubt she'd have anywhere farther to run to.
"… Are you new?” The question took blush striped one off guard. New? It's not like I plan to stay here.. yet.. why is it that I am running? The self battle within her went almost invisible abroad the delicate trained face of hers, until wide eyed it hit her with frustration. Fear. Slowly she regained herself to lovely smirk, flattering it with silky hum. "That I am."
And her thoughts would remain her own. "I wasn't planning to stay here, although.. Is this a coastal country?"

Mirame
Watch out, Cupid stuck me with a sickness.

Messages In This Thread
A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-20-2012, 06:53 AM