the Rift

[OPEN] godless

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
The steed felt, and probably appeared to be, quite the misinformed fool as he stood amongst the ranked and powerful of his herd. As they arrived to alleviate and heal the pain that coursed through their Lord's body, and bless him with words and pleasantries, Grimalkin felt like nothing more than a nuisance, a newcomer, a newborn delivered into a world which he had no preparation for. He was out of his depth, but he would be damned before he revealed such a flaw to any of them. He stood, silent with a curious smirk upon the corner of his mouth, watching the happenings as if he belonged. They overlooked him, and for now, he told himself he did not mind that, for it would be unwise to make an even bigger fool of himself than he already had.

He listened to those who gave their names, capturing them in his memories, and stored the appearances of those who did not give their titles so easily anyway. It would be wise to learn all that he could, this early in the game of life amongst the Basin unicorns. Though he did not know his name (yet), Grimalkin eyed the palomino who had so swiftly focussed upon the armour (not just a collection of bones, apparently) - he had arrived without sound, and spoke with such a voice that made Grim's ears tilt toward him and long to learn more. He was a cunning steed, that much Grimalkin could ascertain, and he must have the respect of his peers and indeed, his seniors as they all welcomed his playful words and light tones.

One day, the steed thought to himself, I will have more than he. It was a challenge, a promise to himself, to better this unknown palomino, this creature whom he had now pitted himself against.

"May you wear it well into future battles, m'lord." Quiet, reserved tones murmured in response to his King's words; he had little else to say nor do and so he said nothing more and did nothing more but nod and slink back to the outskirts of the group. He had not left, not entirely, but he felt that he no more contribute and so removed his presence from the immediate vicinity.

[ herpaderp, sorry for the wait, Grim's out unless someone wants to chat to him >__> ]
@[Lena]
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
godless - by Deimos - 02-23-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: godless - by Grimalkin - 02-24-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: godless - by Lena - 02-24-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: godless - by Aviya - 02-24-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: godless - by Ophelia - 02-24-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: godless - by Thranduil - 02-25-2015, 06:02 PM