the Rift

I'm raw for you-

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

"Such a hideous place. "

"Perhaps," my ears pin slightly at the stallion's words, "you should say nothing at all if you have nothing nice to say." I shrug my wings and I try to settle my ruffled feathers. "Or that is what my father always told me." A glimmer of mischief dances in my eye at the memory of what my mother's opinion on the matter was.

The few times that my parents fought it was over my mother's lack of patience for my father's quite protest to any wrongdoings that may have been done to him. Leridana was as feisty as they came; she was like the kite that dances a wild tango with the wind and my father, Herlov, was like the solid steady mountain the kite flies over. The memory of my mother begs me to say something with a little snap to it in response to the stranger, but the voice of my father wins out; as it usually does. "Welcome to Helovia." I am certainly my father's daughter.

"If you give Helovia a chance you will find beauty in it that is unlike anything you have seen before." Eyes bright I look around us with enthusiasm. "Can't you see it?....I would think that you are probably tall enough to see all around!" I chuckle at my own little attempt at humor. Even if he is unable to see the beauty that surrounds him I would think that he could feel it. Helovia is different. That difference can be felt. It is as if the land is a being unto itself, constantly buzzing around all who step into its borders.

"Hol a francban van a víz ezen a szart lyukat.. "

"What?" blinking I look up to the stallion with my head cocked to the side. This newcomer is a grump of a puzzle. Brow arched I wonder to myself if he is one that I want to even take a jab at figuring out.

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 02:16 PM