the Rift

It was bravery that killed the cat

Loricate Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Loricate

IT WAS BRAVERY THAT KILLED THE CAT
Finding himself confronted by the large stranger, Loricate faltered in his tracks, pausing before the newcomer. He flicks his head in callous acknowledgment from stallion to his hound, trying to stem of the relief of finding somebody new. Loricate is not a stranger to society, after all. He draws himself up straighter to seem more imposing, and flicks his wings open, letting them overcast him, covering himself in shade, a subtle gesture to show he's not backing down from any fight, should the stranger choose to bring one upon them. But the newcomer seems pretty welcoming; Loricate has to remind himself that life isn't always about fighting. Sometimes you can get what you want by patience, strategy...and kindness. But the latter is foreign enough to him. He was never given enough instances in life to learn how to use kindness as a weapon of tactic. Here's his chance to begin practicing.

"Hullo," he replies cautiously, "Rostislav and Damaris, you said? I am Loricate. From nowhere, for that matter. And frankly, it is quite good to see some living beings." He cocks his head to the side, studying the pair keenly, in hopes to gain some more information about the intentions of this pair. They seem pretty welcoming, he thinks, and nonthreatening, which is a nice change. He continues. "Hopefully, friend you're not as lost as I am, because I am lost indeed."

@[Rostislav]

Messages In This Thread
It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-26-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: IT WAS BRAVERY THAT KILLED THE CAT - by Loricate - 03-27-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-28-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-29-2015, 06:58 PM