the Rift

[✗] of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

"Be at peace, the wolf will not attack you." Of course the black didn't know that, but as he walked in on the scene before him, he couldn't help the concern that furrowed his brow. Gold eyes flickered towards the unicorn and his canine companion, and Azeeza perked her head up, watching the hellhound curiously before she regarded the trembling pegasus. Disdain trickled through her thoughts, and the Morningstar had to fight to keep from feeling the same. It was only natural to fear the wolf; not even pegasi were immune.

"Hush stranger, no one will harm you here. My name is Bucephalus, and my companion here," he gestured to Azeeza, perched upon his back, "may I know your name?" He spoke soothingly, wings tilted forward with the undersides bared in a gesture of peace, hoping to soothe his fellow pegasus's trembling.

She looked ready to bolt, and the Morningstar turned his attention towards the unicorn, brow still furrowed. "Perhaps have your hound roam elsewhere, at least until our friend here has settled down?" Azeeza focused upon the unicorn, her gold eyes narrowed, orange brows pulled down sharp over her already fierce eyes. There was an odd stench that stuck to the unicorn, one bitter enough to make the falconet want to gag, her disgust at the odor merging with the black's.

He didn't understand this companion thing at all. Azeeza merely chortled and ran her beak through his mane as Bucephalus turned his attention back to the winged dove. "Welcome to Helovia, miss. I am sorry your introduction has frightened you." He smiled softly.

@[Hiraeth] @[Rostislav]

Image Credit

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
[✗] of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-26-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-27-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-28-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Bucephalus - 03-27-2015, 10:59 PM