the Rift

[✗] of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Her clear and tangible panic makes my gut twist, and I wonder if the ground hasn't dropped out from beneath me. The poor pegasus is completely startled, and clearly frightened out of her skin at the sight of Damaris standing next to me. I wonder if my appearance also frightens her, or if it is just the glowing eyes of the hellhound. 'W-wolf?' Trembling voice asks me. But before I can answer I'm interrupted by the sudden appearance and voice of another stallion. I turn to look as a black and gold pegasus appears. Do I know him?

He completely ignores me at first. He answers for me, saying that the wolf - she's a hellhound, not a wolf you moron - will not harm her. Of course she won't, but I was not exactly given a time to say that was I? I cock my head and stare at him in part disbelief, part disgust as he introduces himself as Bucephalus. Then he has the gall to ask me to send Damaris away?! If the poor pegasus mare weren't so completely terrified I would have denied him that satisfaction and attacked him on the spot. But when inviting strangers to your home you have to play nice. I bite back a sigh and look down at Damaris. 'Please, go. She is frightened by you and I have to play by the nice rules.' I nod her off. 'I understand. Call me when you are finished, love.' She trots off away from our gathering, and I appreciate her willingness to cooperate and humor the desires of a lesser form.

When I turn back, I am ready to take my thunder back from Bucephalus. Speaking to the lady, with a small glance at Bucephalus, I answer her worries. "As Bucephalus said, Damaris my hellhound would not have harmed you. But since she frightens you, I have sent her away." Of course I cannot open wings to welcome her as Buce has, for I have no wings. Even so, I find the gesture more threatening than welcoming. A smile settles on my face as I continue. "Please Miss, tell us your name. I am here to welcome you, and offer you a home should you desire one." Though I assume she does want a home, I will not say so as that might come off rude speaking to someone so frightened.

I glance over at Bucephalus and find myself wanting to rip his eyes out. He is rude, he is presumptuous, and I don't like him. I make a note to myself that this Bucephalus will have to prove himself to me, should he ever care to be on my good side. (Perhaps he won't, but if he changed his mind it would be an obstacle.) An ear slides sideways toward him as I keep tabs on what shenanigans he will pull next.

WC: 479
Tag: @[Hiraeth]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
[✗] of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-26-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-27-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Hiraeth - 03-28-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: ✗ // of IDLE wings and violent SHADOWS - by Rostislav - 03-28-2015, 12:27 AM