the Rift

[OPEN] Brushes and hammers
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

[I have Rhoa back again and since I don't want to thread with myself, it's totally fine! :D]

At first, Vorsa was confused. Weren't they best friends, she and Azeeza? Why had the orange-breasted girl taken her shiny? The phoenix squawked unhappily, her red body exploding into flames as her anger got the best of her. Rising up on her small legs, she flapped her wings indignantly. Huffing, the girl took to the skies after Azeeza, swooping high and low to try and out fly the older bird. However as she glided through the air she realized what this was. A game! Trilling happily, she continued the chase.

Gaucho watched Bucephalus, impressed by the care and seriousness he expressed with regard to the pillars. It was rare to see Bucephalus in a state where he wasn't mocking something, and the Wildfire was appreciative. The pillars were important to him, and he was glad to see that they were important to the black as well. As the newest crafter gave him instruction, Gaucho nodded, not minding at all that he was taking orders from a subordinate. When it came to crafting, Bucephalus and Cera would always be in charge. Nodding his thick neck, Gaucho agreed.

"Gaucho get." He offered, turning his back on the black and seeking the materials required.

Gaucho was efficient in his search, but even so, the sun had moved several times throughout the sky. It was not easy finding ore deposits, much less hauling chunks with him with nothing more than rope and Mara's aid. Still, the serpent was fairly dexterous and had made it rather easy to fit the ore into slings. Hauling it across the desert however, had not been as easy.

Sweat dripped from Gaucho's flanks, chest, and between his legs. The dark patches around his eyes appeared even darker as exhaustion sloshed over him like a wave. Still he would not give up, or give in to his weariness. If he was tired, he could only imagine how Bucephalus was feeling. The dun recalled the day he found Cera passed out near the waters, drained from all of his crafting. Just because the sun had blessed them with unlimited resources for this month surely did not mean that his crafters has unlimited energy.

"Here." Gaucho muttered dryly, shaking off the ropes around his shoulders and stepping aside to show his bounty.

GAUCHO
the wildfire

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-06-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Rhoa - 03-09-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 03-09-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 03-26-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Gaucho - 03-29-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Brushes and hammers - by Bucephalus - 04-19-2015, 01:53 PM