the Rift

Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition!

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
http://cammyandbaylee.deviantart.com/art...-523683390

(i followed parelia's brilliant technique and put the little dot/s so you can see the colors better <3)
I was wondering if I could possibly use this design for the foal? ALSO, if I do get the foal, I have hybrid stats I could use ;3
Edit; just so you know, I am sending in my application now ;p

Description;
build favors kvothe; stockier with a broad build and a prominent (roman-esque) nose. Thicker neck, slightly arched, with muscle. Shorter legs and sturdy hooves. Thick, unruly, mane and tail.

coloration favors rei; sandy colored leopard appaloosa with black splotches around dock of tail and eye/bridge/cheek/chin. White-flecked blue irises circle ebony pupils, accented by long ivory lashes. Thick mane is colored a creamy white while the tail is darkened to a nighttime black. Carrying her sturdy form around are four hooves, striped beige and black. From a broad back erupts two swan-like wings, both the same color, in comparison to the mother's oppositely colored appendages. From a dark brow grows a single horn that break off into three separate points, all dagger sharp.
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Kvothe - 03-27-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Rei - 03-27-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Rei - 04-01-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Rei - 04-15-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Rei - 04-16-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Reithe Foal Design Contest/Audition! - by Rei - 05-28-2015, 06:43 PM