the Rift

The Final Ascent

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"I fucking think that you were supposed to be keeping an eye on him." Phantom shot back at the Engineer. She had turned to look at him as she spoke but the panic on the stallion's face and the tone of his voice made her roll her eyes in exasperation. She had been quiet and kept to herself since arriving and was thrust into the position of being a babysitter for a captive alongside Ulrik who sucked at his job and he had the nerve to have an attitude with her. Phantom snorted, her head turning as her own captive arrived and proceeded to turn into a blubbering, emotional mess.

She quirked a brow as the girl tossed insults at them, finding it childish and rather inappropriate considering the circumstances. They had not killed the Czar and the burning of a body was considered and honor in her land. Only warriors and leaders ever had the honor of being burned as long as they were unicorn. That, however, did not need to be said. What was important was that Phantom, despite her upbringing, was willing to acknowledge Midas' position in Helovia.

The pale mare sighed as Ulrik offered his condolences, but she chose to remain silent and listen as he even offered a sentinel to bring the body home. To what home? She wondered to herself. Would he not be homeless is the Falls fell to the Edge and the Basin? Where would his body go? She chose not to voice her question and, instead, moved away to watch at a safe distance where she was sure to be clear of tears and snot coming from the distraught mare.

"."

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every legend in my head

Messages In This Thread
The Final Ascent - by God of the Earth - 04-01-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Essetia - 04-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Phantom - 04-02-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ranjiri - 04-02-2015, 10:35 PM