Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali
trying out a new style with him |:

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I don't notice her until her steps are too close for me to not, and there goes the comfort I was feeling with standing alone on the mountain top. It's another cruel joke the elders have played on me. As much as I long for company, and they know I do, I dislike having anyone near. I dislike speaking to them and I dislike being touched by them. More and more I realize that they knew what they were doing when they isolated me from everyone. How could such cruel creatures have the god's favor? Whatever I've done must have been horrible for them to be in good and for me to be outcasted.

She speaks and I only rotate an ear in her direction in response. I sigh when she mentions jumping off the mountain to feel like she were flying. Is that what she had come up here for? To jump? Was I supposed to stop her? I turn my head toward her and stare in silence for she is rather pretty. It is a natural beauty that she possesses, not the ornate beauty the mares of home hold. "The only thing you will feel is the fall." I say simply. "And the sudden stop." But I don't think she'd be feeling that for long.

My head swings back around and I look back over the edge. I probably wouldn't admit it if anyone asked, but there were times when I was younger that I'd thought about falling from the mountain tops and not trying to save myself. The hell I had been put through in the living world couldn't be much worse than the hell I would endure in the afterlife, could it? In the end the answer to that question kept me from taking my own life.

It could be worse. Everything got worse.

She speaks again, but this time of my origin. She is right in assuming that I am not from this land, but I don't understand why she calls it dreary. From what I have seen the land is not all that dreary. At times I might even call it beautiful. There is something about the tone of her voice that makes me look at her again. "No, I am not from here." I answer. My eyes travel over her slender frame and one of my ears tilt back, testament of my uncertainty. "You?"

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-12-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Random Event - 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM