the Rift

Dancing with a devil {OPEN}

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Selene noticed this other female literally dissecting her with hey eyes and she straightened her shoulders and kept a firm hold on the neutral façade that now clung to her mask. Absently she wondered if she knew that the mare she was seeing was just a front, a scapegoat if you will. Selene believed she was doing her a favor. After all, not many desired to know her true side. The black mare’s own expression became vacant and her small smile faded as it were. Selene bobbed her skull, ridding her eyes once again from that pesky forelock just as her mind started to taunt her yet again. //Just let go! You know you cannot hold this front for long in anyways.// For a shattered second her mask almost fell but Selene cringed and remained focused to hear what Mirage had to say,

"Her name is Akaith, we share a bond."

The dragon gripped tighter to Mirage’s mane and leaned forward to stare straight at Selene, which in turn made her shy away from the reptile’s intense gaze. Her gaze was so innocent that Selene could no longer bear to look there. Selene spoke, now gazing at the ground,

“You are lucky to have such a special companion…”

Though all her other words had sounded somewhat forced, Selen actually meant what she said this time though Mirage was quick to get to the point and asked Selene plainly what she was doing here. Selene lifted her gaze with a great deal of effort and strained to look into Mirage’s eyes. On the outside it looked like shyness, but within a war was raging. Selene smiled and replied,

“I am tired of living alone, I guess. I came searching… for what I do not know yet, but I guess I’ll know when I see it.”

//There, now that was neutral enough.// the voice in her head replied with a pleased tone. //She would not question you further, hopefully.//

"Selene Speak"

Messages In This Thread
Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-10-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-14-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-31-2012, 06:54 AM