the Rift

A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN}

Mirame Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Striped mistress had always been one to judge on appearances. She didn't however try to dwell any deeper than the aspects of her company which might affect herself in some way. Such as it has always been. Such was appropriate for the life she had been living. But now? A draft of cold wind hit at that moment, and dame had to toss delicate head to rid of the fuchsia locks blocking rabbit like optics. Along with the shivers sent down her spine, a glance to the other was made, with all her womanly expressions. Examinations on the ash that twirled with the wind, nares blowing out the odd tingle it gave to her senses.

Although odd, she'd yet to have this long a conversation with another being. It still didn't occur to her, although it was probably the source of her growing uneasiness with her skills to uphold answers for the curious ash smelling one before her. “You and I have that in common. However, I know someone who might be able to answer any questions you may have about poison and healing.” His speech made her curiosity grow at unheard of levels, which was really to have it at all, all interest in others normally being pushed away by Mirames' own vanity. For what he was saying they had similar, was it her enjoyment of murder, or boringly that of the wound she already knew of. Mulling on the other words of healers and such, she answered readily.

"Their are more you know with such knowledge?" A pause as she noticed the undignified tunes of eager surprise rolling off normally sly tongue. Ethereal mare had never encountered more than two of her own kind, equids with worth, power and knowledge with any comparison to hers. Such circumstances throughout her life causing her high self esteem to be as it was now. Regaining her expression to refinement as she had many times before, she blinked albino lashes like that of a foal, listening for next words with as much nonchalant glance as he had shown in lazy look given to her before. Many had probably given her such expressions without her notice, as idea that any could be less than entertained with her was unheard of in confident viewpoint. Still, most she'd conversed with prior had ended up at her mercy.

“What are you looking for?” Mirame had causally tossed pink threaded lion tassel at her striped flank at studs confirmation of the suspicion of this country's borders. Not quite knowing what it is she'd planned to do with the knowledge in the first place. Yet this one seemed so talented at taking her off guard with his forward inquiries. It wasn't like she could admit to her fear, such would never be the case, no matter the current status of the mares pride. Still, it wasn't as if she had an answer for that. She'd never had to plan so far ahead, living each day as it was, easy enough, her only goal being to keep her own worth. With graceful sigh she admitted at least one thing with own awareness. "I cannot say I'm looking for anything in particular, I haven't the slightest idea where to go from here now."

Mirame
Watch out, Cupid stuck me with a sickness.

( trying not to put her out of character, she's normally more confident and intell, but socially, she has about the the level of a newborn xD)

Messages In This Thread
A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-20-2012, 06:53 AM