the Rift

different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I was bored, bored of the lack of equine interaction that had swept over me since I had entered into these lands. I stamped my fore pillar in frustration, and sighed in exasperation as the vibrations caused a pile of snow to fall and cover me in snowflakes,making me look like one of those appaloosas. I sighed and shook them off my silver pelt.

I looked about my surroundings, searching for any sign of life within the jack frost covered plain. My orbs quickly alighted on a bay femmora, with rather startling wings on her back. interesting.. a long pegasus, out here in the freeze..

My imagination was captured, and a dark smirk appeared on my jaws as I started to advance on the femme, brain working overtime. how to play this beautiful specimen..? She wouldn't be out here on her own if she had anyone looking out for her. My favourite kind of victim, nobody to look for them after I had taken everything they had that they held dear..

She looked lost and alone, like she was lost in thoughts that were better than reality. I knew exactly how to open this one;

“Greetings, fair one. What brings a beautiful fae like you out here in the cold on your own? Surely someone is worrying about you?”

I wiped the smirk from my cranium and replaced it with an innocent look of concern and wonderment at her beauty and awaited her next move..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Can’t Wait xD Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 10-14-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM