the Rift

Last Sacrifice

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

THANK THE LORD HOLY CRAP.

Because things were getting weird and Sunbitch’s ass was doing its own thing and so was mine and it was out of my control and I was about to have a meltdown. Just as the pale jerk found her way over towards me and we were gyrating ass-cheek to ass-cheek, the hunch I had gotten proved to be effective; boiling water scalded the little inky shits and as soon as they dissolved before our eyes, the thingthat had had me and Radiant Asshole under its thumb suddenly vanished, and even though I could feel pretty much every muscle in my back and ass, I could at least move them of my own volition.

“We ain’t never sayin’ shit about this,” I hissed venomously, a pant pulling at the back of my throat (fuck you but dancing is exhausting if you do it hard enough). I didn’t look at her; I don’t think I could look at her straight for the next…like…3 weeks or whatever. Shit gets pretty intimate when you’re forced to dance on the same twerk team but I wasn’t ready to know her like that.

Also.

The fuck was a twerk?

Uh, anyway.

Things had…quieted, after the silencing of the dancing and the disappearnance of the bugs. I looked around the clearing, getting my bearings together (wondering where the fuck you had run off to, little shit—) while the heavy breath of an injured dragon lay heavy around us. I couldn’t see where the—girl—had run off to, which was weird, because she had obviously taken my advice with the water thing, right? It ain’t like there was a lot of time for her to jet off. I furrowed my brow, my eyes scanning the area, my gaze coming to rest on Mesec—

“Bruh, what? I blurted, the corners of my mouth pulling into something wide and amused as I saw him dripping with goo, “Aagh , dude! Sick!” I cackled, because I’m awful at being a sibling. Urgh it’s all in your hair ‘n shit—“

I had taken a step towards him when I felt it; something sliding off of me, which turned out to be the last of the ink. I snorted, standing stock still as I watched it trail through the underbrush, through the grasses and leaves—becoming dumbstruck when it all sort of converged into two floating portals. My jaw clenched as dragon-words seeped all around us, warning us.

*"Get away from the portals!! They are pulling things in!"*

Like I was about to waddle my fat ass over there and lick the shit anyways.

Inwardly, I blamed you for making me come to this shitty forest—if it hadn’t been for you, we probably would have napped and I probably would have found you some honey suckle to myam on. And now look. We’re fighting fucking Dragon Tales.

You responded to me with a tiny blurp of mental happiness. I still couldn’t see where you were; I hoped it was somewhere far away.

I watched as something…something crawled out of the portal, and my breath hitched and my butt cheeks clenched and my heart dropped because fuck that fuck that fuck that fuck that fuck all that mess this shit was getting ridiculous.

I didn’t even know what was going on anymore.

And then it scREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCHed and I pinned my ears and ducked my down but my vision swam and my eye started to pound and there was a metallic taste on my tongue and even when I opened my eyes and saw the scary-ass shit hissing at me, challenging me, I was too stunned to rise up to it and flip my own kind of bird.

Didn’t matter. It seemed like it got bored with me anyway and turned away, going for something that didn’t matter because I wasn’t about to let the creature get away from me. Because my blood boils when I’m afraid but it also boils when I’m ready to pick a fight.

Finally. A chance to make sense out of this backwards-ass situation.

The thing that moved away from me charged—and I charged too, bolting for the creature, trying to cut across its path. No bro, fight ME, I'm the motherfucker you gotta worry about is what I wanted to scream, but all that really came out was I got this one!! all savage and whatever, and I dropped my horn, intending to ram the shit into the creature’s….um. Into the creature. Showers of sparks erupted and a bolt flew before me, flying for the creature, giving me a target to aim the whole force of my body.

I didn’t think too hard about what it was or what it was gonna mean to touch it. I mean…whatever man. I was done with thinking in that moment.

[Roskuld charges at the creature going for ISO, trying to divert its course away from her.]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Last Sacrifice - by Random Event - 03-23-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Roskuld - 03-24-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Isopia - 03-24-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Mesec - 03-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Aithniel - 03-25-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Random Event - 03-30-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Roskuld - 03-31-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Mesec - 04-03-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Last Sacrifice - by Aithniel - 04-03-2015, 01:43 PM