the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Mother, As This Noose Is Placed Around My Neck | open

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Life was beginning to roll, a whole year gone by since the day I was born, and we where fast approaching Frostfall. The days where shorter, and the nights longer. The weather was colder, sometimes even raining in icy bursts... But it was a relief to the unbearable heat of Tallsun.

Speaking of the heat... Someone I had met briefly during a hot spell was at our gates. Someone had already beat me to the meeting the girl... A boy around the same age as both of us. In fact he resembled The Lord Deimos. For a moment I watch the interaction, for a moment considering letting him handle it... But why not go see what the girl wanted... What could it hurt? After all, I had met her already.

Well, seen her really. On the Steppes. So I move forward, slightly feathered legs carrying me with power and grace of my parents bloodlines. I lift my head high, looking proud of my home. Might as well. It was, after all beautiful. Upon approaching I come to a graceful halt next to the boy. My head dips slightly, only just catching the other girls name. Själ was the girls calling, and it seems to be The boys turn to give his name. Slowly my icy eyes slide to look at him, because to be frank I wanted to know as well. My ears slowly prick forward at him, waiting to catch the words that would float out of his mouth. I look carefully to Själ again, smiling ever so slightly at the girl. When The boy spoke his piece then I would speak. But, I was going to be polite first.

"Speech goes here."

@[Själ]
I figured I would throw Glacia in here since our thread is so old :)
Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Mother, As This Noose Is Placed Around My Neck | open - by Glacia - 05-05-2015, 02:56 PM