the Rift

[OPEN] where was i going again?

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

She glanced at the kid, rain blurring her vision but still finding her way through to make out the rims of his face. Not that she could read a lot from it. Still, the atmosphere had turned from regrettable to rather nice since the likes of the youngster crossed hers. (The matchmakers sure knew how to pick at random.) Even though she saw most of these stunted horses as immature, this one had some kind of calmness around him, some edge she, for some reason, rather enjoyed. He seems like fun. Perhaps the cause of this rare, instant-liking of this young fortunate soul was because of the rain – Perhaps the logics-department of her mind just wanted a rain-day off so that it could sleep in for once on this depressing day. Which was why she did not particularly feel like pursuing the worth of life, dead animals and the purpose they had now their souls had found peace. She would not bother him with the question of what color white heaven really was – and other highly philosophical questions today. Today she felt like being bored.

"'Bout time you showed up,"

Still, she couldn’t help the fact that she was simply used to letting herself fall into that abyss of endless thoughts that she woke up from them with a shuddering shock. Her eyes, having strayed away from the guys expressions, now pulled themselves back to that point from the dark forest that lay past the tree he was leaning against. “Ye –“ Sorry, she was about to say without thinking, but then she sharpened her gaze away from the droplets of light falling before her eyes, and turned it to the spiritual energy, cringing and blooming in the shape of an Elk. “Cool”, she acknowledged dry with one, almost unnoticeable nod. The mare watched it move in its ominous, but beautiful way. And again that edged voice, which she found he was passing to her with an unsymmetrical grin. He really needs to fix that.

“Well, there isn’t anything keeping us here,” she began as she began to slowly walk one of the familiar paths. “So why not do crazy.” Maren said with an almost exciting voice. She had already explored these forest - been there, done that. She was already not moving particularly fast, so when she stopped her movements it didn’t take as much effort as usual. “By the way, if you were only waiting for that elk to appear... I don’t find that a legit excuse to be late on your assigned patrol,” she frowned at the grown-up kid. Then her frowned turned inwards as she began to walk again, mumbling to herself more than to the kid. “Why didn’t we just all meet up at the Throat and go from there together, for the Lord’s sake, instead of having these vague arrangements all the time. There is absolutely no order", she spat at the mud beneath her moving hooves, having her own little moment. “Right?” she turned her judgmental angelic rained-out dripping face to the kid, (wings still folded above her head) pretending she was interested in also weighing his opinion. But she liked him, and thus at least pretended to ask him. Not that she knew his name, or anything.

@[Ivezho]
Maren
quote quote quote

yewrezz | x x | larfsalot
on deviantart
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-09-2015, 02:25 AM
RE: where was i going again? - by Maren - 05-09-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-17-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: where was i going again? - by Maren - 05-17-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: where was i going again? - by Ivezho - 05-19-2015, 04:11 AM