Help me make my table work outside of Tryit Editor ;-;

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
@[Serenity] YOU ARE AMAZING ;-;.

I gave you credit. <3

Title

This text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the image

ASHAMIN
BEAUTY IS PERCEPTION
Walking here
Talking here
This text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the imageThis text is on top of the image
Beauty is Perception by FoxyFireWings
Table by Jen, with help from Avis

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me make my table work outside of Tryit Editor ;-; - by Ashamin - 05-17-2015, 09:29 PM