the Rift

[OPEN] Through the Fire and the Flames

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

The probability of her going unseen was at a solid zero percent. Gaucho, or at least someone looking vaguely like him was quickly approaching. Though as the native looking stallion approached, it was certainly him, with his flaming wings of glory. Elsa was pretty sure that if this place was ever covered in snow, Gaucho could melt it all away within a few moments. Likewise, she decided that probably occurred with any negative action. If there was ever a brawl or invasion, Elsa was pretty sure that he could run them out with intimidation. His height, coupled with odd markings and barbaric adornments was enough to set her on edge. It would be pure suicide if she had come here for malignant reasons.

His greeting was simple and respectful. A nice balm from the recent interactions. She nodded in response, dipping her head respectfully. "Gaucho," her voice was quiet. Her mind reeled, trying to decide how to just ask him for help. She was at his mercy after all, and if he wouldn't help, she would have a very daunting task at hand. Luckily, another quickly joined, buying her a couple of moments to formulate some sort of question. So instead, she began her explanation by answering the ashy girls inquiry. Maybe if Gaucho wouldn't help, this lady would have similar powers that could help her.

Elsa reached down, and nudged the carrier gently. It shifted, the sticks inside rattling a bit from the disruption. "I need this filled with magic involving fire. Its a quest for.. She paused for a moment. The Earth God did not deserve her reverence, he barely even knew she existed in the first place. "It's for my family. You are probably aware of recent events, and now I realize that I need to improve myself as much as possible. Which, in this case, involves getting fire so that I can use my ice to burn." Well, that was a little blunt. Revealing that your magic is meant to dealt pain isn't the most winning of speeches. She tilted her head, looking slowly to Gaucho to gauge his reaction. "I would like you to fill it for me, if possible. I know that when we met last time, you were able to decimate the snow. So, I kind of just assumed you had some sort of burning abilities." Her gaze swung then to Aithniel, the one she didn't know. Was she his counterpart? She had an aura of youth, but that never stopped anyone from running a herd. "My name is Elsa, by the way." She added, before falling silent. There wasn't really much else to say. Either she was leaving with the needed elements in tow, or she would be wandering for a few more fortnights.

@[Gaucho] @[Aithniel]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Through the Fire and the Flames - by Elsa - 05-21-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Gaucho - 05-22-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Aithniel - 05-23-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Elsa - 06-03-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Gaucho - 06-06-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Elsa - 06-15-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Through the Fire and the Flames - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 10:11 AM