the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Mother, As This Noose Is Placed Around My Neck | open

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
A girl appeared, black splashed with a speckle of white, curiosity in her icy gaze. The princess remembered, albeit vaguely, a meeting on a muddy plain, reduced in Tallsun to a fly's paradise. The girl had offered advice to avoid the nuisances, advice that Själ had taken. She wondered if the other girl remembered, or if the princess had been nothing more than one of a sea of passing faces, not important enough to remember nor care about.

Her thoughts drifted, suddenly, back to the lightning boy she had met at the base of Heavenly Fields. Her friendship with him had blossomed suddenly and easily, with none of the bravado she felt forced to display before these two. A small part of her wanted to run, to find the boy and ask if he knew where she could go, where she could find herself instead of searching for a long-dead mother. I'm sorry, she could say to the pair of guards before her. There's been a mistake. I don't belong here. But she had come too far to turn back now, and she had never belonged anywhere anyway.

Erebos was this boy's name. The girl had yet to offer hers. Själ softened slightly; her horn pointed, still, to the sky, an unearned crown upon her brow, but her eyes offered the promise of a truce. She was tired: tired of fighting and tired of searching. She was tired of running, no longer sure what she was running from or to or what, no longer sure what she was looking for at the end of her great journey. Once, she had wanted her mother's legacy - now, she wanted only knowledge, though she hardly even knew what that meant.

"My mother lived here, long ago."

My mother ruled here, long ago.

"She's dead now. I wanted to see where she came from."

I wanted to see who she really was.

"Can you help?"

Please, let me in.

Talk.

@[Glacia], @[Erebos] - I'm so sorry for the wait. Life ate me and I've been struggling to get back to a place where I have the time and energy to post.
Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Mother, As This Noose Is Placed Around My Neck | open - by Själ - 06-09-2015, 07:42 PM