the Rift

A Gold Heart and a Red Cape

Kelso Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KELSO

.A Dreamer in a Redwood . A Mortal with a Cape.

This was by far more adventure than the stag had bargained for and he wondered as he eyed the unicorn hellion if it was a good idea to be wandering so far from his usual dwellings. Thorns twitched as he eyed the stranger curiously. Having lived alone so long he was wary of the male but also somewhat curious. It was also not in the red and midnight blue pegasus to perceive the other as anything short of a good soul until proven otherwise. His attentions turned when Rasta spoke, her voice firm and perhaps a bit direct to the spotted Mauja. The goldenrod lady asked of persons and things he knew nothing about, and so Kelso kept quiet and averted his gaze to Ettore and then the grass at his hooves.

The brute did not wish to pry into the affairs of others, his late mother had taught him that to do so was rude beyond measure as was having an appetite for gossip. And so he occupied his mind on the other information Rasta had posed earlier, she hailed from the Hidden Falls. If he guessed correctly, he had wandered farther north than he had thought, nearing the borders of Helovia's threshold. Before long a question was posed to him again by Rasta, and he alertly redirected his attentions to the mare and smiled politely. "Why...yes I was. My mother and I have always lived as nomads in the wilderness of Helovia, that is until her passing a while ago. I myself reside in the redwood at the Westernmost corner of the Ancient Rotunda." The brute had no real reason to hide any of this information, and so was absolutely generous with the location of his dwelling. "If you or Ettore should grace the area I would very much be glad to see you one of these days." he added with a smile of sincerity.

The winds came and ruffled his deep blue-black locks, and his wings lowered so that he might not be blown away. The weather was quickly changing in Helovia, and he would soon have find other shelter come Frostfall. Not wanting to kill off this rare opportunity to converse, he tried his best to carry on and prayed he did not sound like an idiot or better yet a madman. "If I may ask, do you like living in the Hidden Falls? Are there a great many pagasus there?" Curiosity was giving him a little more courage that helped him refrain from the sense he had to take flight and make the journey back to his redwood before nightfall.

<3<3<3

Messages In This Thread
A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-26-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-30-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Mauja - 06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-10-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-12-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-11-2015, 09:50 PM