the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

It seemed rather obvious that both of the mighty and powerful stallions that stood before each other were analyzing every crevice, every vice they could possible find. It was of Misael's character to bore into those around him, he liked to dig deep and find the good stuff. All these practices of investigation and interrogation made him exceed well beyond necessary limits of one who wanted to be a master of manipulation and shadowy. Misael's facade never once slipped up, he only expressed what he approved of expressing and nothing else, he was indeed a man of mystery after all.

His mind was brought out of it's stage of questioning and examining as a orange flame engulfed bird flew onto the antlers of his keeper. It chirped and Misael grew a humored smile, enjoying the animal's color and chirp. Gaucho was what the man with a bone piercing his nose called himself. Misael hadn't yet realized the broken English he carried, and he tried to let it not bother him, but since he was a man of fine English, it did make him wonder why his voice was not full and structured. Yes, there was other languages and he was aware of such knowledge, so the striped stallion added a note to the mental profile he carried of Gaucho 'Native language not of Helovians, home town must not be from Helovia(?)'

The place he had traveled to had a name, Dragon's Throat, and Misael found it strange that it had such a name. Was there a story behind the said Throat's name? He had no idea, but figured that he could find out this in a much more appropriate setting. "Pleased to meet you Gaucho." Misael spoke respectively, even dipping a horned head in a signal to his recognition of Gaucho's authority, leaders became and stayed leaders because at some point they did something right and earned their rightful spot, and Misael was not about to question the strange winged ruler.

"In my most honest words, I stumbled upon your herd by accident. I am a recent traveler to this realm and joined at the wrong time--the invasion, my previous herd became inadequate and I decided to travel south and see what I might cross paths with. I can offer you my abilities, that I am confident you will enjoy. Although I am a new equine amongst this isle, I am most certainly not new in the works of intelligence gathering and prying. If your herd mirrors the set up of my previous home, I assume that such position is available?" He was not forcing himself on the bay flaming beast, but making him aware what he wanted and how well he could make use of being in such a position. Now it was up to Gaucho to decide what he wanted to do with such a creature as Misael, in every confident man there was a risk in employing him, but hardly ever does one regret such a decision. Confidence meet success.

OCC: Sorry for such the long wait! I was busy and ran out of time, and then posts got deleted and table problems LOL

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone] - by Misael - 05-19-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm a Man of Mystery [Intro. alone] - by Misael - 06-10-2015, 08:25 PM