the Rift

A Gold Heart and a Red Cape

Kelso Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KELSO

.A Dreamer in a Redwood . A Mortal with a Cape.

Ears pricked as he paid close attention to the goldenrod lady as she spoke again, here attention still somewhere past him but just the same he listened intently. The lad had yet to meet a blind soul and so could not conceive that the other equine to be unable to see. While he did think her ways strange, he thought it rude to question her manner thinking this was perhaps the way of the Falls. Perhaps he would see one day. "I would very much like that." The crimson and blue brute added with a smile. The mention of Dragon's Throat caught his attention, this was another sort of place he had been told stories of as a young colt. The mare who had adopted him was a kind and had encouraged him to venture beyond their woodland home. They were to leave together one day as Kelso was not willing to leave her in her old age. No sooner had they made to leave did the old mare fall ill for many long seasons until that Frostfall took her at last to rest. Since then the young hellion had decided put his dreams and future adventures on hold. How curious that the heart that had dreamed of such places, should have the luster of new dreams once again in just a day's encounter.

Kelso could not help himself now to ask about life in Rasta's home and about those of his kind, if they were many in the Falls. There was hardly a point to asking he supposed, Kelso lived in the shadows of those with the beautiful wings and had yet to even brave speaking to a mare of his kind in so long. Still he asked, in the off chance he might somehow become worthy to join them or at least live among them someday. "Perhaps I shall take you up on that Rasta." The crimson took notice to the mare's fatigue as she moved, it was almost automatic having cared for his mother to be so observant of such things. "I do not wish to keep you Rasta and Ettore I'm sure you have other matters to attend to," Kelso's orbs danced over to the golden minx's avian companion then back to Rasta. "I had better get back to my neck of the woods." The crimson turned to the unicorn hellion and tipped his head with a smile, politely indicating the pleasure of meeting the stallion and that he was taking his leave now. Kelso was not certain he could be anywhere but his woods, but he would also be lying to say his heart was not now kindled with a revived drive to seek a bit more than what was.

The hellion gracefully and carefully stretched his leathery red wings back and upright so they reached for the sky and kept a slender silhouette behind him. The brute motioned to leave but stopped once more before Rasta. He thought to offer walking her to the edge of the woods, wondering if she was alright being left with Mauja while he took off. He stood there sort of waiting for her okay before he took to the sky to make his journey home.

----------------
ooc: ^-^ ok to close here or one more posty up to you. poor boy has no idea rasta is blind. i am hoping next they meet someone will point out to him because his reaction wud be funny.

Messages In This Thread
A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-26-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-30-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Mauja - 06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-10-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-12-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-11-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-15-2015, 01:17 AM