the Rift

[OPEN] what now? | Gaucho

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
the Transcended
The twins were indeed growing strong; for once, her offspring had been blessed with abundant health. They were a perfect mixture of she and her mate. She had been proud to find that this time, it was her magic that had taken root in them more than his; though she could not attribute this to her strength, it pleased her nonetheless. She wished for them only happiness - happiness, and patience, and strength, and goodness. Perhaps she wished the latter most of all. She prayed that they would not face hardships and losses, that they would avoid heartbreak and woe. She knew that there would be trials in their lives, of course, but she hoped that their troubles would never break them, would only make them grow stronger. She nodded her agreement with the WildFire's analysis.

She hoped that they would not follow in her hoofprints, that they would not suffer the despair she had faced many times over.

As she settled into Gaucho's embrace, the dove calmed, her thoughts narrowing to focus only on him. The way his wings warmed her, despite the fact that their flames blazed without heat. The way his deep breathing calmed her own shallow exhalations. The way he smelled of musk and masculinity, of heat and sand, of home and family. The way he had still come to her at her call, making the time to stand and hold her despite his obvious burdens. Even if the reasons were unknown to her, she had always been perceptive. In her brief rule the Throat and the surrounding herds had been in a period of peace and still she had been busy. She could not imagine what this tumultuous period would have brought her Sultan.

"I had a place here more than just as a mother or a mate once, Gaucho," she murmured after a time. "I need to be useful. I need to help. What can I do now? How can I help? What needs to be done?" She paused. "Teach me how to fight so I can be useful in patrols, or... anything. I want to help. I want to help the herd." She pulled away to look him in the eye. "I want to help my khal. I want to help you."

"Talking."
-Astraeus.-

Translations ::
--

@[Gaucho]
Sohalia
Image Credits
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
what now? | Gaucho - by Sohalia - 05-02-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Gaucho - 05-13-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Sohalia - 06-09-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Gaucho - 06-14-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Sohalia - 06-14-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Gaucho - 06-14-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Sohalia - 06-14-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: what now? | Gaucho - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 10:32 AM