the Rift

[OPEN] saving grace [patrol return]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

It didn't take me long to spot Gaucho flying above me, the flames on his wings always gave him away. I really hoped that he would pick up on the fact that I needed to speak with him about something important and would land, because I didn't really feel like trying to fly and talk at the same time. The rushing wind past my ears as I flew often made it difficult for me to hear and understand what anyone said. He swooped lower and I could hear him ask about a spar and I shook my head. "Not today, but in a few days, maybe..." I thought about how sore I had been after my spar with Gaucho, how my skinned knees had stung everytime they bent when I walked. It wasn't a good feeling, but I still wanted to spar with him again.

I waited as he landed and I still marveled at how graceful he was when he landed. I still had moments when I tripped and fell all over myself when my hooves touched the ground, most recently being when I was trying to get to Roskuld. "I just finished my patrol at the Heart." I said when Gaucho came to stand before me. "Alone. My partners didn't show up, but I did run into Thranduil... the golden unicorn from the Basin." I reminded just in case Gaucho didn't know him by name. "I don't know why he was there, I left because I was uncomfortable.." And I really hadn't wanted to be there alone in the first place. "But I thought I should tell you that he was there.."

I felt rather silly not having much information for Gaucho and even though I didn't want to go back I still offered. "I can go back... if you want me to."

"."

@[Gaucho]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-18-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-22-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 09:41 AM