the Rift

[OPEN] A light in the dark
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

Well, if nothing else she certainly seemed as obnoxious and thick as Oxy could be - although she didn't appear to be on any drugs. That was one big difference - though it was one that Gaucho was glad for. The last thing he wanted to find out was that Oxy had let his children become drug addicts just like him.

"I Gaucho. Gaucho friends with Oxy ... know Elsa." He responded, ignoring her ignorance and rudeness with a simple flick of his tail. For a brief moment his stormy gaze flickered down to the Hellhound, watching it tense as their conversation continued. Grunting, he mentally encouraged both Mara and Vorsa to keep an eye on it - he knew how protective dogs could be.

"Elsa say if Gaucho find you or your sister to have you live in Throat. Throat my herd." Noticing the way her lip trembled, Gaucho interrupted what was surely going to be her next question. "Gaucho not know where Oxy is - but Gaucho look. You help Gaucho look. Maybe find sister too."

He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but he hoped that she would just come quietly. Gaucho wasn't necessarily in any mood to argue with this (literally) explosive mare, especially not after having spent the better part of a week searching for her. All he wanted was for her to just shut up and agree to follow him back - they could sort out all of the other details afterwards.

Mara slithered forward, eyeing Princess with an unimpressed hissed. Vorsa, continuing to not care about this little exchange, hooted indifferently.

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
A light in the dark - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: A light in the dark - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: A light in the dark - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: A light in the dark - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: A light in the dark - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 02:13 PM