the Rift

The Road Goes Ever On

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
After her words, an uncomfortable expression crossed the face of the unicorn stallion. Her smile dropped, and she shifted slightly, worried she had perhaps come across strong. She had never recruited before, and wanted to offer the same shelter that she had been offered, but she wasn't sure if she was coming on a bit too heavy. Her leonine tail twitched, the tuft flicking to the side, before it coiled around her hind hoof."It is lovely to meet you, kind sir. And my apologies if my invitation is not warranted. This land has many places to sustain a wandering heart, and I myself have not wandered to every corner. Though, I am much newer here than most, only arriving to Helovia a short while ago." The smile returned to her face, hoping to ease his worry.

As if hearing her previous worries, the pale golden stag beside her spoke. His words were kind, not tainted with rudeness that may have come from another in response to her eagerness. Though she could not imaging sitting and chatting with with a pagasus, as she had never had a pleasant interaction with one -though, she had few interactions with them to begin with -she did not mind learning a thing or two from a creature who held himself with such confidence. She did scoff at the dangerous comment, however. If danger was a concern, why would anyone recruit strangers from a strange wood at the opening to the land?

"Yes, corporal, but I am very green to the position. I still have much to learn, of that as well as other things." She nodded, a respectful gesture. This stallion seemed collected and wise, and she felt an odd comfort by his words. Though she would enjoy to discuss further her new found position, she did not want to distract from the earth-toned buck. Ki'irha returned her gaze to the victim of their questioning, and listened to the white mare ask questions of her own. Despite her want to scoop up the unicorn and take him to his own kind, she also took the time to learn how this recruiting deal was done.

Though she had already tossed in her opening pitch, she still wished to add a bit more. "Though I am sure you will find family and protection anywhere you go, my offer still stands, should you wish to take it now or later. I am not sure what you find joy in doing, whether it is battle, creating, healing, anything, we have many at home who would be happy to teach you more of your trade. We are isolated, but strong, and open to any who wish to call the Basin home." Relaxed now, her silver eyes met his, and he hoped he would make a decision best for him, with no pressure or nerves to sway him.

"Talk?"
Tagged// @[Kaj] @[Elsa] @[Elrond]
image credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-15-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-18-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-20-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM