the Rift

The Road Goes Ever On

Elrond Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ELROND

Elrond's gaze focused upon the cream pegasus, ears pricked. "I have been wandering for too long now. Perhaps it is time I settle in a home...especially now that I am in Helovia." Dark lips twitched up, and he looked to the snowy mare as she spoke, Elsa. At her query he laughed, a rich sound of mirth. "Nay,I have not been here before... I was told to come here. Told that I would find peace." Blue eyes danced with a gentle amusement, as if he was older than his age.

Old...he didn't consider himself it. Well-traveled, yes. Wise, perhaps.

"Do not worry yourself, it was a little thing. You are young, and excited, sometimes I forget how that feels." He lied, white teeth flashing in a smile at Ki'irah. As she spoke her part, his smile faded to one of gentle regret. "I've little heart to join a place of isolation, child. I am sorry. However if you would like to remain and chat, it would be welcomed." He turned his head to Kaj and Elsa then, his gaze settling on Kaj.

They came here to recruit, so he would give them his flesh for their armies, his soul for their merriment,his heart for their family.

He was so tired of being alone.

"What of you, Kaj? Tell me of your home...both of you." He bobbed his head to Kaj and Elsa, before glancing at Ki'irah and gesturing for her to come closer. "If you wish to hear of the other lands, this is a perfect time, is it not?" He smiled gently. He didn't want her to think she had made a bad impression, quite contrary. He just felt more of a click with the elder pegasi, Kaj the most. There was something in the Czar that seemed to match Elrond's own spirit.

@[Kaj] and @[Elsa]
(Elrond is going to go with Kaj, so if you'd like Brit we can post a thread there so he gets accepted? :3 and keep this one going until it ends? XD)

Messages In This Thread
The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-15-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-18-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-20-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM