the Rift

[OPEN] saving grace [patrol return]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

"Why uncomfortable? Why he talk to Jiji at all?"

I was quiet as Gaucho asked his questions and I knew that the main reason I was uncomfortable was because of the way Gaucho had reacted to the golden stallion in the Basin. And... I was angry about what they had done to my dad. I blamed them for his death and all of it combining together made me want to explode. "You don't trust him." I finally blurted out. "The way you acted in the Basin when he was there..." I frowned, I stared down at my hooves, and I wondered if Gaucho's opinion had affected my own unfairly.

"He said that he was glad to find me in better spirits." I pressed on. "And that you seemed to comfort me... and that he was in a rough state." I finally lifted my gaze up to meet Gaucho's. "I took it that he was curious about my relationship with you .. or just that he was curious about you... I thought maybe he was trying to get information out of me." But I could be wrong. I bit my tongue. "I... I didn't want to let him know anything about your importance to me so I told him that you seemed to not like him." Which was probably wrong, but it was my own observation that I had drawn that statement off of.

"He asked why I was harsh and quick to judge and said that he never did anything to you. Is that true?" I was curious because I figured that if Gaucho didn't like him it had to be for a reason. "What did he do to you?" I was getting off track with my silly report and I frowned to myself. "He told me that I wounded him first by startling him with my arrival. He had his companion hidden away in the caves and I accused him of using it to scare me when he finally called it out. Then he asked if I was satisfied that the shadows were revealed or if I would let my imagination continue to run wild."

I sighed, satisfied that I had reported everything that I could. "I found the whole thing to be very strange... but I might have let my own personal issues cloud my judgement." I admitted. "But ... I still thought I should tell you that he was nearby."

"."

@[Gaucho]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-18-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-22-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 09:41 AM