the Rift

Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
@[Nymeria] jumps at this because Nym fan 4ever Sikeax would love to get some serious advice from her. Maybe after she gets her emotions out, we could start up a thread?
@[Mesec] Sounds good to me! It might be a bit beneficial to the both of them seeing as Mesec just got his companion and they could help each other out on the things to come with them.
@[Ayelet] YES AND I HAVE A PLOT IDEA OOPS C:<
@[Erthë] Uhm hell yea. I loved their first thread and will totally jump at that.
@[Blu] Can I even trust Ampere? xD I'm up for it tho, it could be interesting.
@[Bucephalus] I'll take every single Buce thread ever offered to me and steal the rest. Azeeza's personality would work well with the situation with Hobgoblin so bonus.
@[Linds] We still need that thread and tbh this sounds like an absolutely perfect chance for it.
@[Roskuld] I'd love that with every bit of my heart and soul, not to mention it'd give me a chance to really dig into his personality. Maybe Rosk and Sia could just chill with each other for a bit and could let Chico and Goblin talk about Goblin's aggression towards Sia and Chico's relationship with Rosk to put things into perspective as of how their separate bonds work? I hope you get what I'm going at because I have shit wording right here ;-;

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Sikeax - 06-22-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Blu - 06-22-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Elrond - 06-22-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Sikeax - 06-23-2015, 01:36 AM