the Rift

Whisper of Death

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

We remained quiet at first, listening as the knight before both Elsa and I spoke. "I am DeStefano, a fuggitivo from a land far from here." I take note of the stange accent he speaks. It's like no other i've ever heard. Elsa assumes like I do what fuggitivo must mean. He's a fuggitive. From what I do not know, nor really care to know at this time. There will be plenty of time for an explanation at a later time no matter if he goes home with her or myself. To my surprise DeStefano asks about... daemons? I glance to Elsa only to frown as I see her smirk. Does she really think she's that much better than us? I grumble to Alanna though our bond. Let her think. We may of let her win, but it did nothing in the end. The Falls were won. Let her be bitter. My own lips curl into a smirk at first and then to a smile. "What Elsa has said is mostly true. Not all are abandoned by their mothers. Some are placed in our care by the Gods or by their mother for various reasons. Each one has a different story just as each companion is different." Alanna held her head with pride. She may be a common one of her kind, by at my side she was like royalty. She was my family.

Elsa then seemed to quickly cut to the chase. Offering him a home in... Ah World's Edge. I snort softly. "Seems we traded homes then. Hope you find safety in the lands of a murderous Goddess." My lips curling into a smirk once again. I then direct my words to the dapple grey. "I to can offer you a home among those of us who call the Falls home." I pause, thinking on my hooves quickly of why he should choose to come with me over her. "The Falls is strong, led by two Czars who are both tested and proven in battle. We are one family, who looks out for the safety of each other." I pause again before going on. "However we are not the only two herds that call Helovia home. There is Dragon's Throat to the far south, and Aurora Basin to the far north. Each herd has it's own strengths and flaws, but I will leave that for you to decide. Should you wish to see the other two herd, I would be glad to accompany you as well." There. I offered him a home and made it clear that Elsa and I were not his only choices. I know the way to both the Throat and the Basin, so I could keep him company if he so wished to see either. Though I highly doubt the Basin would welcome him with open arms. Now the choice is his.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[DeStefano]
Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-27-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 07-16-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM