the Rift

[OPEN] hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
the Golden Prince

She came to him, innocent and evanescent in her parting words, unaware of the change that had made a landslide inside of the young Forger. His eyes fell upon her like heavy emerald stones, words creasing into his brain, implanted and understood intellectually but hardly meaningful in the wake of his own loss of direction. So he had murmured an acknowledgement, something to have her flitting about on her way to sniff out the others of the sands. Purpose. Ilaria cried mournfully into the dusk at the word that resonated inside his head - one she had begun to hate.

Night fell in cruel facsimile of order, but all it reminded Cera of was the night not long ago when Ranjiri had dealt the last crippling blow to his weakened resolve. The deaths of those he'd loved, the murder of Hototo. His momentary loss of faith in the Gods and what they stood for. It had been reclaimed over time, for the Golden was too righteous and pious a son to cast them away for long. He only hoped to atone for his mistake, that his Lord would welcome him back to his golden fold when the time came.

Ilaria was perched on his right shoulder, where normally she would have avoided being anywhere near Ampere for Cera's sake. The Prince had lost all care for such things, when Ilaria was one of the few individuals keeping him from total destruction. If Ampere found fault in his work as a Forger, then she could take that up with him. His bonding, his soul? Whether she liked it or not, that was not her territory to invade, and he'd not stand about and listen to her preach on something she'd never understand until her own soul was twined. Though with how fond he'd grown of the blue of late, the Prince prayed that she'd be more understanding. That this business would not be influenced beneath the silver moon.

Her smile was the first break in his facade, stony and metallic in reminder of what materials he worked with. She was one of the few who had found her way into his heart before the world had shown him how useless that was, and he'd not forsake her when already she was so dear to him. So lips lifted into something shy, something a little broken and tentative but shining with filaments of gold and gentle rays of sunshine. When his name was the first off her lips, he stood straighter, attentive. Eyes warm for her but lips falling into a thin line of seriousness, gravitating towards the goal she'd placed before him. No weakness. She may see, but they cannot. Ilaria merely sighed in return inside his head.

"It's my pleasure," he assured quietly, one ear trained on the bold woman and the other flickering towards the group of the others. "The Well that was started needs to be completed. I have already made the well itself, but it is currently covered to prevent earth from entering it. It needs to have metal above ground, a bucket to hoist the water free, ropes...currently I am working on an irrigation system, if another could complete this project for me, that would be helpful." Turning to regard the others, angelic wings swept low to grace the sands. Contemplative. What else had Gaucho asked of him? "Armor is still in the works. If you have no magic to craft, help for the irrigation system would benefit me endlessly. It's vital that we finish this before Tallsun, for though the well is another source of water aside the Oasis, it is still an isolated spot." Well, Ampere had asked him what was of most importance to finish, at least.

News moved on from him and Cera listened quietly throughout it, attentive but silent. Completely still. Motionless. Soaking in the information he'd missed out on due to his rank. When things came to a close, Cera's heart jumped dangerously into his throat, shoving words straight out before he could stop and think to make them perfect. "I volunteer to spar any warrior who is in need," he rumbled, neck arching in subtle desperation, eyes roving to find Ampere's in the darkness of the shadows. Please. Please, Ampere. She could not simply reject him, could she?

@[Ampere]
IMAGE CREDIT
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS] - by Cera - 06-29-2015, 08:29 PM