the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like lovers do [DREAM]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Yeah so like, I got this invitation right? And I could just tell it was a big deal. You should have SEEN Gaucho when he came up to me, it was pretty adorable. He looked so nervous, like there was something I wasn’t quite in on and I was pretty confused. What did he want to see me on the plateau for? Things had been… heating up which usually wasn’t my forte but it was kinda nice in this situation. There weren’t any real flames after all (yeah okay so it took me a long time to figure out I wouldn’t get scorched by getting close to him… at least not literally).

I really didn’t think anything of the invitation (I was hoping for a picnic) until I crested the hill and caught sight of him.

There was this great big, water-balloon bursting moment where I was just smacked with an ‘Oh’.

Not that there weren’t some great, and I mean really great, things about Gaucho. Did you know that there’s a good 3.2 hands difference in our height? Oh yeah. I could snuggle in right close that hulk of a man and yeah I would enjoy it. But like, I need to get a hold of myself. I need to keep my head clear which is super hard because who doesn’t want to be greeted like this? It’s better than the house of candles, it’s better than…. some other great romantic TV moment that I can’t really think of right now because I just noticed that Vorsa had flowers in her talons.

This was all moving way too fast.

I get close but not like… too close. There’s at least one Gaucho of space between us and I know that’s the distance because I’m very aware of how big he is right now. Like he just sort of commands everything around him to…

No, Johnny, you have to be strong. You have to be logical about all of this.

I don’t know if you can tell but I’m feeling apprehensive. Like super apprehensive and we can't even get into all of those reasons right now because I'm standing there in front of him and I have to say something. Right? Like I'd love for it to be an option for me to just stand here and not deal with what is coming. What I'm pretty sure is coming anyway. It's hard to act impartial when my writer knows but you know, my pony brain is not aware.

I don’t know what I want this to be and suddenly I’m afraid. My peppermint tail flicks lazily against those pink-sugar legs of mine and I try not to notice the muscles, or the flowers, or the look on his beautiful face as I ask cautiously. “Gaucho… what… what is all this?”
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

AND THE SHIP SETS SAIL
@[Gaucho]

Messages In This Thread
Like lovers do [DREAM] - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Like lovers do [DREAM] - by Johnny - 07-16-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Like lovers do [DREAM] - by Gaucho - 08-11-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Like lovers do [DREAM] - by Johnny - 08-13-2015, 10:54 PM