the Rift

[PRIVATE] let the hurricane set in motion

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Today he was out headed for a place he knew all to well; his birth place. He soared over head searching the Ancient Rotunda and anything interesting. He was still trying to find his place in the Dragon's Throat, and in his heart. The young stallion still felt lost, confused about who he was and what he wanted. Life was so difficult; and trying to be happy with everything you did it would be next to impossible. Why was it so hard to be happy? Why would the God's curse them with something so difficult? he sighed and tried to focus on flying; up, down, up, down.

Suddenly the shiny stained glass roof came into the sight. He smiled softly as he circled the beautiful building. He wondered how the structure had been built. Ilios knew the gods were strong and powerful, but how had they been delicate enough to maneuver the glass? Maybe it had been the Moon Goddess that had made the glass and the Earth god to make the pillars. He didn't know for sure of course, but it sounded good.

He smiled softly as he circled lower hooves searching for the ground below. A light thump sounded his arrival as his legs shook with the impact. Silver eyes gazed up at the structure and wondered how it was everything looked different from down here. His nostrils quivered drawing the sweet scent of a female. Ears pricked curiously as he sampled the warm air again. He could tell easily it was a mare, as well as the scent of frozen air and ice; Basin. Taking a deep breath he hoped his horn would be enough to keep his wings intact.

Stepping into the warm building he basked in the bright colors as they washed over his golden and teal trimmed pelt. His silver gaze found the horned mare, she was the same height as him, only much slimmer. It was hard to figure what color her pelt really was. He thought white and gold but with the multitude of bright stained glass reflecting on her, he wasn't sure. Deep drawling voice sounded, "Hello Miss. I am Ilios I hope it's okay that I'm intruding." He smiled softly at her dipping his head low showing his respect for a lady. Parelia's teaching had not been in vain.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 389
OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 08-25-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-10-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-30-2015, 02:58 AM