the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The world erupts, as does the Goddess' rage.

She is already aware that many around her will ignore her reason and rationality - that they will lash out with emotion and revenge in their hearts. In this, she isn't wrong. Pulling back immediately, she withholds her magic from those who would use it against her. Attacks from those such as Ktulu and Hotaru are completely ineffective against her, for it is only through the Goddess that their power has efficacy in the first place. Just as she is about to send them all flying to the Steppes as she did with Sialia and Aurelia, Maren's thick fog blankets her svelte form, partially aiding in blocking her from Archibald's attack. However the black giant's pelt finds her own and she is shoved roughly sideways. 

With a hiss, a blast of black wind emanates from her from, roughly shoving her attackers backwards and away from her. She would like to do more, but the effort of veiling and moving the Labyrinth has sapped her strength. The Goddess manages a shaky nod in Maren's direction, but not before stripping away Ophelia's rank magic. She is about to scold the crimson queen for daring to use her gifts against her, w hen all anger towards her begins to dull. Even as Torleik shoves her out of the Goddess' way, her wrath finds no hold. What was it Ophelia had even done in the first place? 

The memory of Ophelia's presence on the Sky Island and her attempted attack just now, are completed erased. Shifting her gaze, the Goddess manages a frown in Hotaru's direction as her body is tousled by her own magic. The Goddess tries to extend a comforting buffet of wind to the pale rose coloured girl to steady her feet. Wolves explode all around, and the Goddess is shocked to see a small pale hybrid creature scuttling away. A bemused smirk parts her lips as she watches Erthe with pride. Her gaze finds the likes of Resplendence and Isopia as well - two who had encountered her under very tense circumstances, and yet they did not move against her. They had their priorities in order. 

Multiple attacks find the wolf and its shadowy compatriots. Gases and acids fill the air, causing burning and coughing and disorientation. The Goddess watches as one of Volterra's earth spikes annihilates a paw, while Isopia's heated-rocks cause burns.  More attacks are successful than those that are not - and before long, only Maren's fog remains: the shadow wolves are gone.

With a wordless cry, the Wolf God falls to the ground, its body oozing from many injuries. The Moon Goddess moves to stand by her morphed-son, head held high. Just as she is about to speak curses and threats to those who attacked her, the wolf's body began to grow and contort - just like Mesec's had moments before. However instead of seamlessly becoming something else, the Wolf began to pull a part. It happened too quickly to fathom - fur and blood and bone began to fuse and meld, creating a hoard of smaller and infinitely faster demi-wolves. With horrendous bodies composed of a multitude of different parts, held together by acid, the demi-wolves began to attack all within their path. 

OH NO MINI MUTANT WOLVESSSSS.

96 hours to respond. Please include a summary at the bottom of your post!

Messages In This Thread
SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by God of the Moon - 09-07-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM