the Rift

All sorts of threads needed

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
My muse for sikeax has been destroyed as of late and I'm ready to give her a short break(other than her current threads and the occasional one) and work with a design that finally has a name and get them going and try to win back muse.

But I kind of want to do him like I did Sikeax. Instead of shoving a personality to him, I really want to have a very basic idea of his overall personality and build a more in-depth one through IC interaction and getting to know what he's like by writing him out instead of trying to make him a certain way.

For that, I'll of course need any sort of thread under the sun and I'll jump at any takers EXCEPT spars. 
For now.

He's a male unicorn who'll be looking into a scholar position within a herd. I'm not sure about the basic parts of his personality but he's mostly naive and doesn't think before he acts, somewhat selfish and is prone to guilt if someone wants to make him feel guilty, and knows absolutely nothing about helovian culture but can get rather religious with his home culture.
But if you want to be cool and convert him to helovian religious ideas and such then that'd be amazing

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
All sorts of threads needed - by Sikeax - 09-08-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: All sorts of threads needed - by Erthë - 09-09-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: All sorts of threads needed - by Dragomir - 09-09-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: All sorts of threads needed - by Evaneska - 09-09-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: All sorts of threads needed - by Tembovu - 09-09-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: All sorts of threads needed - by Eden - 09-09-2015, 09:28 PM