the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

The wolf's side spilled open, painting the tip of Eden's horn in crimson. She was shocked by her deed. Was it cruelty if it was eat or be eaten? Blood dripped from her horn, droplets of it had splattered her pale coat whilst she had ripped through the creature's flesh. She felt numb. 
When the wolf fell, she felt no pride in what she and the others had done. In that moment she had reduced herself to a single instinct - survive. It was survival of the fittest, but it was so much more cruel than she had ever known it to be. Eden took small steps backward, droning out the noise around her as the wolf's carcass fell. She gazed at it, feeling guilt in every crevice of her body. Her head hung low, silently mourning for both herself and the wolf. 
She was going to walk away. She was going to leave and never look back. She was going to spend a week mourning for the God then let his memory fade away like dust in the wind. But that wasn't what happened. 
The wolf's body morphed and shifted, growing and separating into many smaller wolves. They weren't as massive as the original wolf, but they all harbored his immense anger. Eden's golden eyes widened, mouth falling open. "No," she whispered, "no, no, no, no!" She looked around at the other Helovians fighting for their home so easily. It was different for her, she had to piece herself together and flush out her emotions to do what they did. 
Eden bit her lip, golden gaze flicking back to the wolves. She had no choice. She suppressed every emotion she knew and then some, leaving only a bit of room for an instinct or two. It was like flicking a switch, a three thousand pound switch.
The pale mare charged the first wolf she saw, aiming to jab her horn right through it's chest. She does this with any and all wolves that come her way. The fact that she was acting so violently made her sickeningly sad. She moved swiftly, an angel of death disguising her tears. 

Eden's attacking any all wolves that come her way by trying to stab them in the chest with her horn.
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Eden - 09-08-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM