the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

It was strange. One moment, he had thrown a mechanical scorpion on a deer, and the next moment, he felt his heart grow heavy in his chest. Biologically, he knew that was impossible. Logically, he knew that there was no way his heart could gain mass, but it did. Mists surrounded him, and he looked out over the battlefield with shattered, bronze eyes. Something was happening, and he couldn't explain it in his soul. There were no words for the pride and pain he felt as he witnessed this destruction and listened to his cousin give him accolades for helping Ophelia.

His woman...

Even that sounded strange to his ears. Ulrik shook his head roughly, sending wild hair and a beard flying around his face. That seemed to knock whatever it was loose, and he returned to feeling like his normal, hardened self. Brows furrowed, he looked back at Ophelia. Was that her? He narrowed his gaze slightly before nodding toward Torleik. "Yeah, no problem," he grunted, deep voice rumbling with power. "I am going to go find my son. Watch her. She's..." he looked at Ophelia, and the word that came to mind was 'weird, hardass bitch', but he refrained. "She's ah... angry." 

Angry female? 

That was definitely his cue to leave. Ulrik scanned the crowds, shoving without thought or care toward Rikyn. He watched with anger as he saw his boy knocked over, and the Engineer snarled, running on long, towering legs, guarding his boy as he got up. The wolf burst into a bunch of the smaller ones, though they didn't seem any less lethal. His gaze then turned to his boy, assessing the damage and hoping that he was strong enough to continue. Then, he gave his son a wry smile, winking one a bronze eye with thick, dark lashes. 

"Lets show 'em what it means to mess with our family," he rumbled, a wild, mad grin curving his lips. Ulrik recklessly threw himself at a wolf, a berserker's battle strategy, not caring about his own body or state of health. Being tall, he didn't use his horn so much as he scrambled about with his hooves, trying to stop on a few of them while kicking out at others. Well... this was fun... It was about the only family oriented activity he could think of, honestly. Any time spent with Rikyn was time well spent, even it was killing a god in all out war. 

table by tamme | |art by lunarblues

TEAM MOON GOD
Ulrik goes to Rikyn and then tries to stop and kick the wolves :D 

@Rikyn @Torleik

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Ulrik - 09-09-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM