the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Chaos reigned once again- though at least this Moon Goddess provided some direction for her troops, unlike Lord Spark. Why didn’t Helovians have an army for these things?! This frustrated thought echoes in his head as he feels his horn sink deeply into the wolf’s soft belly. Satisfaction ran through him, though he ignored it as his eyes stay trained on Rexanna.

Her horn sinks deeply into the wolf’s shoulder on the opposite side from him- and brief pride and arousal flashes through him, to see his delicate golden princess gleaming on a battle field. He glances once back to Nuray, only to land his eyes on the fallen and dead Ode. “-the hell?” He hadn’t aimed to kill the man. His eyes swung hurriedly back to his love, wanting to ensure she was still safe- since nothing was certain in a fight.

But it is never a good idea to go into battle with a distracted mind. The elephant knew this, but still his mind was clouded with concerns: Nuray, Ode, Rexanna, Mauja.

And he paid for it dearly as the wolf god collapsed on him.

A great bellow was forced from his lungs as all but his left foreleg, head, and neck were trapped beneath the fallen god. His skin, burned by the acid, rips open further and ruby blood gushes from beneath the black fur. It mixes and hisses with the acid which now coats the fallen elephant.

His lone free leg paws furiously at the muddy, bloody earth as he attempts to free himself from beneath the monster. His roaring breath fills the air, ears pinned back and eyes wide as he struggles.

Finally his gets purchase with his legs- but only because the large wolf has melted in to small mutant ones. Another bellow- this one of alarm- erupts from the downed stag. The creatures swarm him, for he is on his knees right where they spawn.

Grunting he rises to one foreleg, but these wolves smell his blood and defeat. They are upon him, and he falls to his knees once more with a booming groan. But the elephant does not- cannot- surrender. So he slashes his massive horn though the air, swiping and stabbing at chests made of legs and skulls made of organs. He continues to try to rise, but falls under the swarm of wolves spawning from the dying god.

Another, deep, deafening bellow is cut short beneath the pack.
TEMBOVU
Beware the weight of a vengeful soul.
image | table

Team Moony
Is under Wolf-god as it collapses, so it falls on him. He is trapped & gravely burned. He’s where all the mini wolves spawned, and he’s trying to get up. PERMISSION TO EFF HIS DAY UP.

@Rexanna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tembovu - 09-11-2015, 02:37 AM