the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,

The Goddess didn't even acknowledge her at all. There was no remorse. No response to her anger or declaration of her crimes and thus the punishment. She was powerless, and that served to infuriate her even more. Maybe she would have to wait and be patient, but that did not mean that she gave up. No. Even as a massive shockwave from the lavender murderer shoved her away, wings scrambling to stay up right, Aithniel, held onto what she knew was right: The Moon Goddess was guilt, and she would pay. 

Staying in the air took some effort, and she lashed her lion tail behind her, flapping furiously against a flurry of currents created by so many moving bodies. Aithniel groaned inwardly at the ache from the sores on her body, but still she pressed, eyes looking over the battlefield and seeing only chaos. She knew that the others would take care of themselves, and they all had those they knew and loved to watch for them. Even Rikyn's dad seemed to come to his aide, and she hardened herself against the sting of jealousy at this concept of family. 

She didn't have family. 

She had a God for a father, and that was going to be enough, dammit. Her mother may as well be dead. She didn't care. Couldn't care. 

Her fireball hit a shadow wolf, and she frowned, thinking that was not where she had aimed at all. Angry, she clenched her jaw, flying at the wolf only to watch as it turned into hundreds of smaller ones. Irritating. It knew it was going to lose, so it spread itself thin? That was stupid, right? Or maybe not... there were a bunch of these things... She spread her wings wide and spiraled downward, summoning her fire to throw at the wolves. 

After her last attack managed to hit others, she was much more careful, focusing her wild flames only in areas that had a high concentration of those wolf creatures and not many of her own kind. Aithniel didn't want to needlessly hurt anyone else, and she was pissed that the Moon Goddess hid behind mortals! What a coward. Bitch. 

Team MG
Circles wolves and throws fire balls where they are more concentrated in a tight area

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Aithniel - 09-11-2015, 04:07 PM