the Rift

[REDACTED]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

---Electrical fire is meant to be in reference to the God of the Spark being present at the bear god fight. In general this is meant to refer to that thread.
---Artorias is 17.2 HH, hence location of the fire. 

+1 | I guess this, so approved! 

There were no survivors. 
---Fluff; in vague reference to his empty lineage section (no children, IE no one to survive him) and insistence that everyone would die in the bear god fight, but not really. Alternately, this on his profile: "loosing every scrap of sanity and 'humanity' within him, and all are in danger of him when it happens." But mostly fluff.

0 | Fluff, and I wouldn't have guess this anyway. 

REGARDING THE MEDICAL TREATMENT OF: 
SIR [GARBLED] OF [GARBLED] 
---Artorias is called a Knight on his profile, hence the "sir". You could consider garbled to also be the rift since nobody really knows what he rift is rn. 
---Gender Ref

+1 | gender ref, but I wouldn't consider 'sir' being on a profile a good clue on its own! Too many 'sirs' in the world

NEW PATIENT; PREVIOUS PATIENT OF THE LATE DR. URSID 
---New to Helovia.
---Previously from the land of the Rift God. URSID is a variant of the Latin name for Bear. 

+1 | I guessed this! 

[GARBLED] ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL ON THE EVENING OF [REDACTED] COMPLAINING OF GENERALIZED PAIN. CURSORY EXAMINATION REVEALED THE PAIN TO BE LOCATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE: RADIAL [GARBLED] BRACHIA[GARBLED] EXTENSOR [GARBLED] AND THE SOLEUS. X-RAYS REVEALED MULTIPLE SHADOWS OBSCURING THE AREA. 
---Build is described as "All legs", all the above body parts are language taken from horse leg muscles 
---Dark mist seeps from his legs 

0 | brachial and radial are actually in the arm/so upper arm/shoulder area - also, the pain part confused me here! 

DOCTOR? DOCTOR! DOCTOR THE MACHINES! DOCTOR THE X-RAY MACHINES ARE [GARBLED]! THEY'RE MALFUNCTIONING! DOCTOR THERE'S A FIRE! DOCTOR! DOCTOR HURRY! 
---Metal in an X-Ray Machine would cause it to malfunction, so item reference.
---Artorias is described as a "broken man", just as the machines (also an inorganic substance like his armor that is part of him) are malfunctioning here.
---Malfunctioning can also be in reference to his general fits of insanity, his malfunctioning mind.

-1 | This seemed to be pointing to something else entirely, to me. Metal actually doesn't cause an x-ray machine to malfunction! Metal will just glow white, but you can still see underlying anatomical structure. You were probably thinking of an MRI. Metal can break an MRI. So, that did not describe metal to me at all. 

Also, there is the fire part, which I found a little misleading because it made me think of fire magic or something sun god related. Since the 'machines' were malfunctioning, I can't really give a +1 for his mind. 

2/3 is a fail from me :(
but so close

Messages In This Thread
[REDACTED] - by Knox - 09-13-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Volterra - 09-13-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Knox - 09-13-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Ophelia - 09-14-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Knox - 09-14-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Ulrik - 09-14-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Knox - 09-14-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Megaera - 09-14-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: [REDACTED] - by Knox - 09-14-2015, 09:58 PM