the Rift

[OPEN] the romance of sadness

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

"That's quite the lullaby you're singing..." My voice hissed out from the shadows that had camouflaged my spotted coat, my words coated with a threatening undertone, venomous and nearly mocking as I called out to the petite young girl. From where I stood, I could easily see the feathered lass without revealing my own location, stalking her in from the vegetation. The improved eyesight given to me by this bizarre illness was proving to come in handy. Her twisted nursery rhyme had caught my attention only moments before, beckoning me to follow her to learn of who could have possibly could hum such words without a care. Dark eyes scoured over her body, surprised at just how tiny she was compared to myself, decorated with feathers and wings that were as black as night, matching her coat. My sharp eye lingered on one of her wings, deformed and gnarled at it's base. Was she a flightless bird? 'All the better...

Stepping forward, I forced my way through the last bushes that had concealed me to tower over her while my lips pulled into a smirk. Though she was so very petite, I had seen yearlings larger than her, she was indeed a mare given by the elegant grace and feminine curves. Oh how I wished that the sickness had not taken my sense of smell, stealing the opportunity for me to inhale the sultry scent of a young woman. "A little black bird like yourself should not be wandering a forest like this on your own, you'll never know what kinda of devils you may come across." My sinister gaze settled on the trail of ooze that seeped from her sockets and lips, similar to to the tar that streamed down my own face. Little bird was also infected? "I see you've already come across some dangers untold..." An arrogantly knowing smirk spread across my lips as I stepped closer, tossing my horns to the heavens as I circled around her. "Tell me, little black bird, what brings you to the devil's doorway?"

@Imonada, Panz already has GLL ;D Hope you don't mind his intrusion!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-30-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM