the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Cleopatra Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The large, elegant tobiano pinto mare trotted forward on long, slender legs. Her ears were perked and ready to catch the slightest noise, her head slightly lowered. The long pearly horn jutting from her skull left no doubt she would be a dangerous enemy if challenged. Her dark black eyes held menace and frustration in their gleaming depths. Danger radiated off of her; she was not to be upset today. Not after what had happened to her.

Glaring around with hateful obsidian orbs, she tensed her muscles and prayed no stallion decided she was an easy target. Not again. She might not be as lucky the next time a stallion went after her. Blinking, she continued on her way with a grace few could match. Her mane was black, her pelt a base white with deep black splashes. She'd been named for her mother, Cleopatra, but she had hated that ignorant mare, and preferred to be called by her second name, Selene.

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM