the Rift

white snow as red as strawberries [open]

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie

When I ran and hid, I didn’t stop to notice that the other filly also seemed to back up and hide. But when both I peeked out from the bush and she stepped forward, I noticed that she wasn’t alone. There was some sort of…furry thing that hung around her hooves. And though my mind didn’t exactly scream danger about this…thing, my instincts were definitely telling me to be cautious about it. Why exactly, I had no idea but I had never seen anything like it before and thus knew nothing about whatever it was.

It’s okay, it’s just us.

Just us? JUST US?! Did this girl not realize who this just us really was? Let’s see, there was her, her furry thing, and a black and white stallion who didn’t seemed phased in the least by anything that was happening. It was almost as if he were a statue or something. Kind of creepy when I think about it. Like he just stood there. Waiting. Watching. Not moving. Yeah definitely creepy sounding.

It’s going to be alright now.

My ears swiveled as the statue decided to come to life and speak…or more so mumble. If I wasn’t already exhausted both physically and emotionally I probably would have rolled my eyes and made some sort of comeback of some sort to his statement. After all, how could anything be alright after losing your home and your family? It couldn’t that was the correct answer and it never would be alright. Nothing would ever…EVER be alright again. At least that’s how I felt right now.

“Vat you vant?” I spat the words out with a slight tremble to my voice. I was trying to sound tough, but that slight tremble - if either of them caught it - would give away the fear that plagued me. It was two…no three to one so I had to remain on my ‘A’ game. No way in hell was I letting them get the best of me right now.

@Areli @Mauja
"speech"

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
RE: white snow as red as strawberries [open] - by Galiel - 09-27-2015, 11:07 PM