the Rift

[OPEN] the romance of sadness

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Handlers? Was this little bird already someone's pet? Clearly, she was not the most obedient of sorts if she was 'misplaced' so easily, so much like my own lost pet that I had given up on. Morphine. Her very name sent an angry shudder down my spine, my muscles clenching as the memory of her perfect physique flashed through my mind. Despite all my efforts, it seems that my phantom still haunted me, taunting me with her ability to so easily shake me off her trail. This little bird was so different from her, at least in appearance. But her choice of words sent my ears pinning back into my shaggy mane, upper lip pulling back with a silent snarl as the bird mirror my movements.

"The dark and all the malicious creatures that may hide in it's shadows do not scare me, I have no fear of wandering alone, it's where I belong after all." I ignored the strange way she talked, chalking it up to the fact that she may have come from a different land with a different language. The shift of her body language did not go unnoticed by my keen eye, the corner of my lips pulling back into a satisfied smirk as her feathers began to puff out. It was amusing, to say the least, this tiny little black bird getting her feathers in a fluff already over some simple words. When she attempted to question me in return, I could not surpress the chuckle that rumbled out from my throat. Oh, this could not have been any more pleasant for me. "My reason? I need no reason, do you expect me to believe that I have come across a devil as well?"

The tone was sarcastic, mocking her own flat words that lacked any weight in them. I would call her out on her hollow bluff, I would see this young bird crack and snap beneath my own abilities. "You are no devil or witch, not even a demon's whore. A little bird, that is what you are, trying so hard to stand up to the snake that has found you grounded with a gimp wing." I sneered, tossing my crown towards her as I closed in some of the distance between us to point out her mangled appendage. "Though, I admire a woman who thinks she could pull such a feat against me, and I have seen them before. However, you are not one of those women, Little Bird. " The cold words were hissed out with a lash of my tail, teeth snapping sharp on her new pet-name as tar and saliva dripped from my lips.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-30-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM