the Rift

Final Stand

MakeMeABird Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I am new here. I have yet to have my character photo up. Please bare with the plain post untill then. Just to fill in, Lampoon means shinning lamp.

Lampoon was a late foal. Still needing the warmth, protection, and sweet milk of her mother. Her mother loved her so. She always called her, her shinning lamp in the darkest night and so her name came to be Lampoon. It was just Lampoon and her mother. Her mother always grazing. Letting Lampoon to play on her own. She find mice hinding in holes or butterflies flouting across the sky. Everything was peaceful in their world.

It was late one night. The hot summer sun heated land. Lampoon fast alseep as storm clouds round across the sky. Her mother unawear of the troubling storm. Lighting started to crack all around them. Lampoon awoke so scared. Blinded by her fear she ran. The rain begain to fall. It fall with a blistering sting. Lampoon stumbled and fall hard.

Songs of birds awoke her the next morning. She steady her self to a stand. Sore, cold, and hungry. "Mamma! Were are you? Mamma I'm hungry. Mamma!" She wait to hear her. Ever so still for any sound. "Mamma! Were are you. I'm here Mamma!" She begin to look around. She soon realize this was not home.

Weeks have past. Still calling for her mother. Her hooves so bruised she no long could stand. She laid down. Try as she might, she just couldn't stand back up. Her body was wasting away. With a weaking voice, she called one last time before her eyes closed.

Messages In This Thread
Final Stand - by MakeMeABird - 10-25-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Final Stand - by Montague - 10-25-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Final Stand - by MakeMeABird - 10-26-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Final Stand - by Montague - 10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: Final Stand - by MakeMeABird - 10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Final Stand - by Montague - 11-01-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Final Stand - by MakeMeABird - 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Final Stand - by Montague - 11-11-2012, 06:46 PM