the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

A fight it would be then. The stallion smiled broadly as the mare glared at him hatefully and turned from him. He would not regret approaching this mare, oh no, she promised a great deal of fun, fun that he could not so easily turn his nose up at. He trotted after her, keeping his distance should she decide to lash out with those hooves of hers. She was in a temper, he could tell.

"Not very polite of you to be taking your anger out on an innocent stallion, like myself," the stallion chortled, "But then, I've never known mares to be the most rational of beings. Particularly not the ones with great horns protruding from their heads. Does that weigh you down, my lady? Bet it gives you a right headache." His laugh is sinister and deep, but he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

"Don't be running off so fast, lovely, the fun's just getting started!" His smile deepened. The black stag could hardly wait.

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-25-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM