the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Cleopatra Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She turned and looked at him disdainfully. "Oh please. You? Innocent? Hardly." She snorted and braced herself, horn gleaming like a sharpened dagger. "We're quite rational, thank you. And no. It's much lighter than it appears." She tossed her head, shifting her mane so that it rested on the left side of her neck, and spoke again, a quiet whisper full of menace. "I think I'll run where I choose, stallion. You have no claim to me." A shudder ran through her bodice, and she knew he'd probably suspect that it was fear or wariness-- he was wrong. She wanted him to be aggressive, wanted him to give her a reason to tear flesh from bone and spit it back in his face.

Obsidian eyes flashed with hatred and unmistakable intent. If the stallion would not leave her be, then she would be more than happy to attack him. Flay him. There was nothing like fighting; to her, it was a drug. "If you're going to try and take what you're after by force... Try me." She whispered, giving him a nasty smile. "The last idiot was a little bigger than you... But I still got away. What's more, he's wounded." Her smile deepened, and her voice drifted to a soft, soft sound that barely carried to him, and was full of evil intent. "And I can't wait to see how much of your flesh I can rip off."

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM