the Rift

[PRIVATE] my disease

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Watching the Reaper before me, I couldn’t help but to avert my gaze to his question. I had no idea what cured it. I didn’t even know if there were a cure. It was a terrifying feeling if I had to be honest. Knowing all too well that this disease was painful and not even knowing if there was a cure for it. Surely if I had to live like this much longer it wouldn’t even be worth living. That much I knew for sure. The anger and frustration that fell with this disease also having the power to shape shift and distort my vision when it came to other creatures, it was a wonder I didn’t mistake my reflection and speak to myself.

Ears perked to him as the air began to change around him. Eyes danced up to see the patchwork Lord before me, seeing his reaction to such a name. I didn’t know her, but I knew what she looked like and I pieced the information together. However, when his next words hit my ears I nodded in saying ‘you’re welcome’ before shaking my head ever so slightly. I hadn’t thought to search of where she lived now. But perhaps having feelers out in other herds I could learn if she was a part of them or not. Perhaps it would be a good enough option for Deimos unless he chose to seek it out himself.

Turning from him again, I coughed. Trying to keep it to myself and not quite as loud as it should have been, the movement caused my body to heave in a racking sort of way. Shaking my head to myself again, eyes trailed the fleeting shadows of Deimos. “Unfortunately, I don’t know where she resides. I’m not one-hundred percent sure it’s her, but she was here momentarily after I joined so I learned what she looked like and the description of her seems to fit. As for finding it out, I have acquaintances in the other herds. I can see if they can let me know if they know where she is – without being obvious, of course.” I spoke slowly, eyes watching the ground. “Unless you would like to take matters into your own hands, My Lord?” Eyes flitted up to his face, seeing the patchwork again, curious to see what he would like me to do.

"Talk?"
rexanna
awaken to the eyes of glazed humor.
the haze in my somber eyes… it burns… so cold.

@Deimos
@RandomEvent for the GLL.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
my disease - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-27-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-28-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: my disease - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-30-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 10-04-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 10-04-2015, 06:49 PM