the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"You wound me, my lady!" the stallion exclaimed, smirking, "Barely have we met and already you cast aspirations on my character and it is you who acts as the insulted one. I should be fuming and huffing at you for your shortsighted assumptions!" The stallion laughed again, eyeing her boldly, for she was a lovely mare. Too bad her temper was on edge and she was ready to light into him so quick. He stepped closer to her, daring her to attack, to use that horn as it was meant to be used. Oh he had great respect for the horned ones, great respect indeed, for they had a weapon he could never hope to use. They were just another form of equine with an advantage to their name.

"Looking for a fight are we? Too bad, we could have had such a good time. Pretty girl like you, excellent lover like myself, not bad to look at either." He was goading her, daring her to attack him, daring her to make the first move. She was smaller than he, and her claim seemed hardly farfetched. She was ferocity in a small package.

"Passionate," he observed, his voice low and silky, "If you were not so foul mouthed, I might have tried seducing you. And it would have been much more enjoyable than this act of war. But you seek a foe, do you not, my love? Ah well...come at me then!"

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM